UP Building Products Ltd is dedicated to being the market leading supplier of Roofline and James Hardie Cladding to the domestic and commercial market. To achieve this, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and driven individuals to join our team and assist in the continual growth of the company. Offering our clients an outstanding experience and providing a superior product and service is at the heart of our ethos.
The post holder is responsible for being the principal point of contact between the business and its customers. The role of Area and Sales Depot Representative is to ensure customers in the designated areas have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In many ways the face of the Company maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Manage your area to achieve area sales targets through their interactions with customers and product knowledge
- Work with colleagues in the sales and branch team to contribute to sales plans
- Support company sales campaigns and initiatives to increase sales
- Promote sales in the branch showroom, through displays and customer interaction
- Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales against targets
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing
- Understanding customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Post quotes and orders to the company’s computer system
- Prepares Customer’s price lists
The post holder will be responsible for the Branch in the Absence of the Branch Manager and must learn all of their duties and responsibilities
At UP Building Products we put the stakeholder, be it Customers or Suppliers at the heart of all activity ensuring they receive exceptional customer service in a high paced environment.
We champion the values of the business and continually promote an environment of cultural continuous improvement.
We recognise that employees are a most valuable asset and invest in the development of each and every individual.
- Company Car
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes