Updated – 2nd February 2022
Following the recent announcement regarding the lifting restrictions in England, we have made some changes to the safety measures in place at our branches. It is no longer compulsory to wear a face covering in shops, however, we would still encourage you to be mindful of others, allow sensible distance between yourself and others, and follow safety measures that may still be in place such as using hand sanitiser where available.
Please remember to keep yourself and our staff safe, and thank you for your continued cooperation.
Under the latest guidelines, builders merchants and suppliers of building products are able to stay open. The safety of our customers and colleagues remains our top priority.
Safety in branch:
- In England as Government guidelines now state that wearing face coverings is optional in stores, showrooms and open offices.
- The social distancing measures we had in place have now been removed. However, please continue to respect other peoples space when in our branches.
- Clear signage indicating safe distancing and hygiene rules.
- All deliveries will now follow the latest government guidelines following the removal of the 1m+ social distancing guidance.
- Any two person lift deliveries will require multiple people on site.
- Our driver will always contact you by telephone when arriving on site.
- Following the easing of restrictions, all deliveries will now need to been signed for and photographed as proof of delivery.
We will continue to strive to provide the best service that we possibly can. Bear with us – the availability of colleagues may still impact our operation, and our ability to deliver or load certain products be affected. But, as always, we will do our best for you.