Updated – 1st February 2021
It is compulsory to wear a face covering in shops. Before visiting our branches, please ensure a face covering is worn to keep yourself and staff safe.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Under the latest guidelines, builders merchants and suppliers of building products are able to stay open. The safety of our customers and colleagues remains our top priority. We already have a number of measures in our branches to keep customers and colleagues safe, we ask you to continue to follow these when you are visiting.
Safety in branch:
- All customers should wear a face covering when visiting our branches. Face coverings will be made available to customers free of charge should they need.
- Maximum of 3 customers allowed in branch at any one time.
- Only 1 person per company allowed in branch at a time.
- All colleagues working within the shop area of our branches, showrooms and open offices must wear a face covering, and in other areas of our branches or where a 2m social distance cannot be maintained.
- Clear signage indicating safe distancing and hygiene rules.
- Floor markings to indicate one way system and social distancing zones for customers and colleagues.
- All deliveries will be completed within social distancing guidelines.
- Any two person lift deliveries will require multiple people on site. Our drivers will stay in their cab socially distanced.
- Our driver will always contact you by telephone when arriving on site.
- No signatures will be required, our drivers will print your name and will take a photo of the offloaded delivery.